Tax for Expats and New Zealand emigrants:

Are you a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident living overseas?

If you have left, or are leaving New Zealand you really need to take some advice about your taxes, especially  you have (income producing) assets in New Zealand, New Zealand taxation can apply.

A specialist accountant can assist you in getting the most of your money.

There are quite a few factors to consider.